Monday 28 November 2016

Just in time!

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank June very much indeed for the beautiful Granny Blankets received today.

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to make these beauties and I can assure you I will be taking these out very soon indeed to a local Care Home.

May I remind you I am not accepting anymore Sunshine Blankets or Shawls after this Wednesday so please hurry up and get them to me.

I cannot guarantee on delivering your work this year if they arrive after this date.

I shall start collecting again after March 1st 2017.
A big thank you to the Lady who sent these Blankets today.

x Sue x 



photo 5.JPG



1349 Round and Round the Garden!


1348 Colourful Grannies come out to play!

1347 Don't you just love Grannies!

1346 Round and Round.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!