Friday 3 June 2016

Flowers and Butterflies.

Good afternoon,

I would like to show you some beautiful Shawls and Sunshine Blankets that Susan has made. She is taking them into Broomfield Hospital which is only a bus ride away from where she lives. This is a great way of getting our work further afield.

Let's take a look now.


Susan is taking these Shawls and Blankets to Broomfield Hospital thank you!



photo.JPG


I have counted these Blankets into our totals Susan thank you.

If anyone else would like to make and donate Sunshine Blankets near to where they live. I can send a 'pdf' label which you could attach.  What a fantastic collection of Shawls and Blankets I'm sure they will be very useful. Thanks for doing this Susan.


Berryqueen has sent me a Shawl this morning. Decorated with a Butterfly and very pretty flowers this is going to be so very useful.  I'm sure one lucky Resident is going to be very proud wearing it.


Thank you Berryqueen



Thank you Berryqueen.



Thank you so very much.

I love your donation.


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!