Thursday 19 May 2016

Shawls and Sunshine Blankets all the way from Norway.


Good afternoon and welcome!

I have received Sunshine Blankets and Shawls from Isrose in Norway today.
Thank you so much.

The Sunshine Blankets are perfect sizes and colours and decorated with our beautiful 'SIBOL' Butterflies and Ribbon these are going to be lovely gifts for Residents in Care Homes.

These two Granny Blankets are called 'Grass roots' and 'Ocean Breeze'.

What perfect names Isrose!

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG



photo.JPG

Four really pretty Shawls too. You are so very kind.
I am so pleased they have arrived safely and I will add them to my collection.

Thank you for the Ribbon too.

Thank you Isrose.



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!