Friday 20 May 2016

Another Delivery Day!

Good afternoon,

I'm just letting you know that I had a ride out to The Foundation of Lady Katherine Leveson Care Home this morning. Situated at Temple Balsall, Knowle, Solihull this certainly is a beautiful Home. If you would like to read more about the Home please follow on to their website. Here's the LINK.  Some of our work has been donated there before and Sharon in the office was very grateful for our Blankets and Shawls this morning.

I'm sorry I couldn't take photographs today. It simply was a matter of dropping the donations in to the Office. If you'd like to see what I delivered here's a photo I took yesterday.


Blankets and Shawls ready for the off.



The website is really interesting and tells you all about the Home. Well worth a read.



Thank you Sharon for accepting our Blankets and Shawls.



Before I left this morning I had another Blanket arrive and I'm pleased I could deliver this one too.

Unfortunately, no name was included.

I hope the person who sent the Blanket is popping in to our web site.
Added.......Thank you Charlotte.

Thank you anyway.



photo.JPG





Please feel free to make a Blanket or Shawl I'm very happy to receive them.

For more information

please follow

our LINK to SIBOL CHALLENGES.



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!