Thursday 17 March 2016

SIBOL Donations from the UK.

Good afternoon,

It's so nice when we can get our Sunshine Blankets further afield.  Gill has very kindly made Shawls and Sunshine Blankets which she is going to distribute to a Home near to where she lives. I have sent her a pdf which she is going to attach to the items and I am honoured that she wants to do this on behalf of our SIBOL Group.

It's great also that she has sent me photos so I can count them in to our totals

Here they are.

Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.,


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.



Aren't the designs beautiful? I love them all. You certainly are one talented Lady Gill!
We have Shawls too which will be very useful indeed. Thank you.

Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.


Thank you Gill.



Your work is amazing thank you Gill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!