Saturday 21 November 2015

Saturday's post.

Good afternoon,

 I would like to thank Bettina (Switzerland) today for sending to me  4 beautiful Crocheted Sunhine Blankets and Butterflies. How kind of you to send all this way to me! As I said in my email to you
they are perfect. Such pretty colours and designs and great sizes too. Let's take a look at them now.

photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Thank you so much Bettina!

Next we have a pretty Granny Square Blanket which is so 
colourful.
Unfortunately, no name enclosed so I can't acknowledge
receipt sorry. So I hope you are seeing this post.

The Sunshine Blanket is perfect once again, and I'm sure
a lucky Resident will love using this one.

So a Big thank you!

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

That's all for today. Thank you for popping in to our Blog.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!