Wednesday 7 October 2015

Fluttering Butterflies!

Good afternoon,

I have had pretty Butterflies flying in from the States this morning thank you so much Bekah. I must have corresponded with you before to give you my address but I can't find the mail details. Please contact me on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net.  Thank you so much for sending them. They will be a lovely addition to our Blankets.

I've taken a photo here they are!

Thanks Bekah

Thanks Bekah.


May I remind you that my closing date for receiving Shawls and Blankets is end of November. 
I'll make sure everything has been delivered in time for Christmas.

Thanks everyone.

x Sue x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!