Friday 24 April 2015

Pretty Shawls and Butterflies.

Good afternoon!

I would like to thank Jayne this afternoon for three beautiful Shawls and a lovely collection of Butterflies. They really are superb! Butterflies will be great for decorating our Sunshine Blankets and these Shawls will be put towards our next delivery.

Jayne I'm ever so grateful to you thank you so much. I know  the Residents are going to love them and will definitely be very useful to them.

002


001

For further information about our work 
please go over to SIBOL CHALLENGES.

I'm Sue and you can contact me on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks once again Jayne

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!