Wednesday 26 November 2014

New Sunshine Blankets arriving today!

Good Morning to you all!

Thanks so much for popping in to the 'SIBOL' Blog today!

I have two more superb Sunshine Blankets arriving today from Gill to show you.
The first is made in really chunky yarn I bet this one worked up really quickly. I love the
contrast between the two colours.




I love this one too. A great size and it's so snuggly!
Gill thank you so much for your wonderful support this year. You've donated quite a lot
items for the Elderly and I am very grateful to you. Thank you.




Not forgetting our beautiful Butterflies!


I will be sure to the Blankets with me on Friday to the local Care Home.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!