Thursday 23 October 2014

Just letting you know.....

Hi everyone!

Thank you for stopping by.

I'm just putting a note up asking if you could please 'if possible' try and send me your finished Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Christmas Gift items by the end of November.  I always try and
take the Blankets etc., out at the beginning of December.  This gives me time to get ready for
Christmas at home. I find it too much to go out to the Homes when the mad Christmas rush is on
and I have things to do myself. Thank you.

                                                                 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also had a note sent to me from 'Olivet' Care Home in Acocks Green I thought you might like to read it.

"A huge thank you to you and everyone associated with SIBOL for the lovely knitted and crocheted blankets that you so kindly donated to us yesterday. They have been admired by all who have seen them.
Thank you once again on behalf of everyone. 
Love from Jane."

It's so nice when we get notes of thanks. Thank you Jane.
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

theemuts over on RAVELRY very kindly put a link up for us too! She thought it would be a nice pattern to try.  

Easy, Cozy Colour Block Slippers




Here's the LINK.


                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



I think that's all for now,  thanks for stopping by!



x Sue x 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!