Tuesday 11 February 2014

New Blankets arrive at SIBOL HQ.

Good Afternoon!

This is a very quick post as I'm in the middle of moving furniture around ready for my new Kitchen to be installed. But I just wanted to keep you up-dated on the new Sunshine Blankets we have received. They have arrived from a Knitting Group in New Malden, Surrey called 'The Castaways'. Annie has very kindly sent them along to me.

I have to apologise I can't at the moment get to the Butterfly Stash or Ribbon so these are the Blankets without decoration.   If at all possible could you please hold on to everything you are making for 'SIBOL' until I advise you I am ready to accept again. I will be as quick as I can.

Let's take a look now.

009


008


007

We also have some Squares.

010

Please thank everyone in the Group for me Annie.
The Blankets are beautiful each one so different and I'm sure the Ladies on RAVELRY will enjoy thinking of some names for them.

If you would like to join our Group over on RAVELRY
please follow this Link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!