Wednesday 22 January 2014

Great Sunshine Blankets to show you.

Good Morning to you all!

I am very pleased to be showing you four 'Sunshine Blankets' that have arrived today! Three from  ? and  one that 'creative granny' has put together for me.

The first three are Blankets made and donated by  ? Please contact me if they are yours!  Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net  Aren't they gorgeous?

620 Myrna thank you!


006


We always add Butterflies and Ribbon to our Blankets which really finish them off so well and of course make a lovely gift for an Elderly person.

619 Myrna thank you.


007


Such pretty Blankets made in wonderful colour combinations.

618 Myrna made and donated thank you.


008

These Blankets are going to be so well received  ?  thank you very much.
You must have spent hours Crocheting away!
I am very grateful to you thank you.

The next 'Sunshine Blanket' has been assembled by 'creativegranny'.

621 'creative granny' assembled for me thank you!

005

I love the joining yarn and the border is perfect too thank you so much
'creativegranny'.

Thank you very much for helping me out.

Well that's it for today.

Thank you for taking the time to pop into the 'SIBOL' Blog.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!