Tuesday 7 January 2014

All the Blues!

Good afternoon and Welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I would like to thank Julie today for making and donating 'Happy Blue Year!'
This is a large Granny Square Blanket made in wonderful shades of Blue and ideal for a Gent in one of our Homes. Larger than our normal 'Sunshine Blankets' I know it will keep someone really
lovely and warm.

Julie has been telling me how she finds Crocheting relaxing and would rather sit down and pick up her hook than do anything else!  It is surprising how therapeutic Crocheting can be but I'm sure Ladies who knit feel exactly the same.

Let's take a look at it now.

001


002


003


004


Beautiful don't you think? Thank you very much Julie. I know how much time this would have taken and it's very much appreciated.

x Sue x 


3 comments:

  1. Do you still need blankets and if you do what size.I have a load of yarn and no project at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do still make Blankets. I do need them plenty of Homes that want them.
    Shawls just something new thought we would try make the group more interesting.
    thank you Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. More details on here
    www.sibolchallenges.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!