Sunday 10 November 2013

'Sugar and Spice'

Good Afternoon and welcome to 'SIBOL',

I have had such a pretty Blanket arrive here at HQ. It was very kindly made and donated by Julie. It's called 'Sugar and Spice'. Made in beautiful pastel colours this is a perfect name for the Blanket.

Julie tells me this is the first Blanket she has made and has found the whole experience quite relaxing! She's started her second Blanket now and because she's enjoying Crocheting so much I have given her the link to Nettie's Butterflies. Would you like to try making them? Here's the Link.  Julie has Crocheted some Flowers for the corners of the Blanket which finish it off beautifully.

Here it is. 'Sugar and Spice'.


002



You have made it with such lovely colour combinations Julie and it's a great size too.
I will be sure to deliver it to a local Home very soon.
Thank you very much indeed.

I've made a Slide Show for you sit back and enjoy!




Created with flickr slideshow.
x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!