Sunday 1 September 2013

Knitted Beauties!

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank Annie for sending me 4 Knitted Blankets which her Knitting Group have put together for SIBOL. They have all been made so well and the colour combinations are just perfect.  I am due to visit Irene our 90 year old Knitter very soon and I have promised to take 4 Blankets for the Elderly Ladies who live by her in Sheltered accommodation. I know from what Irene has said they will be very well received. So these 4 will be ideal. Thank you so much Annie and please thank the Ladies in your Group too!


010



005


013


017




Created with flickr slideshow.


I hope you are having a good Sunday!

Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!