Saturday 3 August 2013

SIBOL 490!

Good Afternoon.

490 Assembled by Sally.



I am very pleased to be showing you the latest Sunshine Blanket. It has been put together by Sally here in the UK and once again it's another stunner!

I would like to thank everyone for sending in the Squares for this one but Sally has also made some Squares herself to make the  Blanket a good size. This one reminds me of a pack of playing cards I think it's the heart ribbon I have used.

Would you like to see it? Here it is....

004



It really is lovely. Great colours and the tiny Squares around the edge really set it off.
Thanks so much Sally.

008

002


x Sue x 

1 comment:

  1. Someone will love that. The red makes it look really warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!