Monday 19 August 2013

Mothers Garden and Bullseye.

Good Afternoon and welcome!

I am so excited this afternoon to be showing you two superb blankets that have been made and donated by Kathy.

The square blanket is 'Mothers Garden' -  'named for my mother who died last year. Her garden was always so colourful', Kathy  says in her note.

011


This blanket looks like a garden of flowers to me Kathy! 
How striking! 
I'm really happy to be passing this on to a Home. 

The second blanket Kathy has made is called 'Bullseye'
You will see why!

008

Once again fantastic!

These blankets are a great size for the Elderly and I know they will be loved!

Thank you so much once again. 
Made so quickly too!

Absolutely perfect.

Thank you too for the ribbon ideal for our blankets.

014


I am also very pleased to be showing you two squares made by jesssiebonbon.
They are for our 'Wonderful World' Challenge.

002


We do still need more Squares for this Challenge  if anyone is interested.
All details are on here


Thank you both so much. Slide Show here for you Kathy.

x Sue x


Created with flickr slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!