Monday 8 July 2013

More Blankets from Grace.

Good Afternoon and Welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I am very pleased to be showing you the 3 Blankets made up by myself with Squares from 80 year old Grace. Grace uses double thickness yarn, sometimes triple and sits and crochets for 'SIBOL', how lovely of her. It's good for her hands she says, good exercise! She is keeping pippa and myself very busy indeed with her Crocheted Squares. They really do look pretty and the Ladies over on RAVELRY have been trying to suss out how she actually makes them. They certainly are talking points before they get in to Blankets. Here's the Link to RAVELRY if you want to read all about them.

I worked solid yesterday and this morning making the Squares up I hope you like them.

023


013


015


024

Thanks Grace!

x Sue x 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!