Friday 26 April 2013

Pretty in pink!

Good Afternoon and thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today!

I would like to show you a blanket that 'jean nock' has assembled for me. We have some fantastic squares once again.


Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this blanket.



The Butterflies are perfect  which I found in my stash and the border compliments the squares so well  Thank you very much for making the blanket up for me 'jean nock' and thanks to everyone who sent in squares for this particular blanket.





Created with flickr slideshow.


I have had a lovely thank you card from the Craft Group I visited recently and I'll show you as soon as I can.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!