Sunday 24 March 2013

The Art of Crochet for sale!

Good Morning!

The Art of Crochet 'For Sale.



'The Art of Crochet' is For Sale.

I have decided to sell on my collection of 'The Art of Crochet'.
I have parts 1 to 29 available.
With 2 Binders and a 'Getting Started' DVD.
No yarn included.

I'm selling for £35.00 with postage extra.
I will ship abroad if you are willing to pay the charges
which will be available on request.
Payment by Paypal only.
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!



Remembering those Summer Days.....when I could play outside!  We have snow here again in the UK and it's terribly cold outside. Just looking back at some of our older photos.


Out into the Garden we go again! In between rain......>


018



Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 20! Flower theme No. 5 ! Thank you to all the Ladies who have sent me Flower Squares!



Tea for two?



Ana (Mexico!) Your Squares have arrived! Thank You!


My garden is full of Flowers today!


Each Flower Square is so different.........> Shows our own personalities I feel! ......>


Close up of Sallys Squares.

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 23 (Flower Theme 8) 'Full of Love' - named by shiloandspeiky! Thanks to the Ladies who contributed Squares to this blanket! shiloandspeiky, Nettie, GrannySquare49, Mrs Twins (a much needed flower ), Wanda.


I wish.......


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!