Tuesday 12 March 2013

More Daffodils!


Good Morning,

I am really pleased to be telling you that our Daffodil Blankets are coming along  a treat and it won't be long before we can send them off to the 9 Marie Curie Hospices up and down the Country.

It was on St. David's Day that Marion  in Wales first contacted me, she came across our SIBOL Blog and asked if she could help us with a Daffodil Blanket. She wanted to make and donate her own. Of course I said yes. I never turn down any help with our 'SIBOL' project. I was delighted.

Yesterday I received Marion's Blanket  and if  you look closely Marion's background Squares are 'Grannies' don't you just love them! Then she has Crocheted beautiful Daffodils and stitched them on. I love the Granny Squares all made in beautiful colours. The Daffodils are in bright yellow and it has a real 'Spring feel' to it! Decorated with a 'SIBOL' Butterfly and yellow ribbon this really finishes it off.

I am so excited about receiving another Daffodil Blanket. Thank you so much Marion.

Marion is a new 'SIBOLETTE' and she has joined our happy fold over on RAVELRY why not join us too! Here's the Link.


Such beautiful Granny Squares with Daffodils.


I really love this Blanket Marion, thank you so much for all your hard work.

I've made a Slide Show for you now!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!