Saturday 16 March 2013

I love new Blankets!


Hi everyone!

Thank you for popping in today!

I have two Blankets to show you from ginnyknit (MSE) today.

'ginnyknit' has made a Granny Blanket for me in a lovely combination of colours. I just love this Blanket. I've added some Butterflies and a Crocheted Flower too.


010


Back in 2012 I asked the Ladies in our Group if they wanted to help me assemble some Squares as I had rather a lot. I've received one of the last Blankets back today and I would like to show you.


A great Knitted Blanket.




Created with flickr slideshow.


Both Blankets are really lovely 'ginnyknit'. I'm ever so grateful for your help.

Thank you!

ViewLogo


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!