Wednesday 27 March 2013

Granny Love!

Hi everyone!

Do you love Grannies? I do. There's nothing nicer than the traditional Granny Square and I just love the ones that moragtodd has put together for 'SIBOL'.  In the post this morning I have received a really colourful Granny Blanket and it is really very pretty.

A superb Granny Blanket thank you!





I have added some Butterflies and Ribbon and it will be put away for my next deliveries. Granny Squares are a great way of using that un-wanted yarn. Why not have a go yourself and make a Blanket for 'SIBOL?'  We usually make Blankets up of  25 - 6" Squares with a 1" to 2" border. I'd be very pleased to receive a donation for SIBOL.  If there is anything I can help you with please email me
on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

moragtodd also made a Knitted Square for our 'Gardening' Challenge. This will be very useful for our Gardening Challenge.

'Gardening' Challenge. Thank you!


Thank you so much for making the Square and indeed the Granny Blanket morag. I love everything thank you very much and now why not view your Slide Show?


Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!