Thursday 28 March 2013

Flower Power!

Good afternoon to you all!

A better day today, the sun is shining but....it's still pretty cold and there's still plenty of snow about.

I had a parcel arrive this morning and it was from 'cosseted' (RAV) who lives in Wales. 'cosseted' has very kindly offered to make up 25 Squares for me. The Blanket has arrived back at SIBOL HQ and it's absolutely gorgeous. I would like to thank everyone who contributed Squares for this Blanket. I think 'cosseted' has made a remarkable job of assembling it and I absolutely love the border. Such pretty Flower Squares.

Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares for this Blanket.




I also had a bumper pack of Butterflies arrive at my home and these will be extremely useful, thank you very much. All made in various colours and I love the pointed wings on them too. If you would like to have a go at making the Butterflies please do here's the link.


Wow! What a lot of SIBOL Butterflies!



'cosseted' also made some beautiful Squares for our Stash/Lavender Challenge  along with some Flower Squares, what a lovely selection.

Stash Squares.


Marion (Wales) 'cosseted' (RAV) Thank you! Your Squares have arrived today!


Not to mention fantastic Squares for our Transport and Butterfly Challenge.

'Transport' Challenge.


'Butterfly' Challenge.



You have been busy 'cosseted'. I'm pleased you found some pretty Flower Squares. The 'SIBOLETTE's' over on RAVELRY gave her some links to try.

Why not join our RAVELRY SIBOL Group here's the Link.

I have made a Slide Show now for this gorgeous Flower Blanket. Thank you so much 'cosseted'.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Don't you think our 'Sunshine Blankets' are unique?
I am so proud of everyone who contributes to SIBOL.
They are all so....pretty!
385 now Wow!
Thanks for visiting today!


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!