Wednesday 6 February 2013

A great way to use yarn!

Good Afternoon,

This morning I received a parcel from Sally here in the UK. She has very kindly made these two Blankets for the Elderly (SIBOL). What a  surprise this morning I had no idea.  The first one a traditional Granny Square Blanket made in every colour you could imagine. What a fantastic way to use up un-wanted yarn.

The second is a Granny Square Blanket again made with smaller Squares. I love the colours in both Blankets  and both have really good complimentary borders.

What a joy Sally! Thank you very much indeed. You have spent quite a few hours working on these two Blankets and I really appreciate your help.

Let's take a look at them now.

A beautiful Granny Square blanket


A gorgeous blanket.


Fantastic work.

I've made a Slide Show now for you! Enjoy looking at these two Blankets.


Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks Sally.



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!