Tuesday 6 November 2012

What pretty Grannies!

Good Afternoon!
I'm  very happy to be showing you two Blankets which have arrived today from Trudy in Wales. She very kindly offered to make up a bag of 25 Squares for me and she has made a beautiful job of putting them altogether. The Squares for this blanket have come from all over the World and they are so pretty, all different and very interesting. The border is lovely too. Let's take a look at it now.


018

Not only did she make a bag of Squares up for me Trudy also made and donated a Granny Square Blanket. This Blanket is lovely, made up of beautiful colours which really compliment each other and to finish off a border which you can find here.


I love the Squares, I love the border, just so pretty!

Gorgeous Blankets Trudy thanks so much. Let's take a look at the Slide Show now!




Thank you very much Trudy...

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!