Thursday 15 November 2012

Such talented Ladies!

Good Afternoon everyone!

May I first of all ask Glenda to contact me please.
I'm sorry I can't put my hands on your email address.
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

I am very pleased to be showing you two Blankets which Glenda has sent to me today. They really are so different from each other.

A Pink and White one......

From the 'Interlocking Crochet' book by Tanis Galik.

What an interesting pattern!  It's taken from the 'Interlocking Crochet' book by Tanis Galik.
I love this Blanket.

The second one with multi-coloured Squares comes from the Chain  Reaction Afghan which is free from 'Interweave Crochet'.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/chain-reaction-afghan-project

http://www.crochetme.com/media/p/122447.aspx




Squares from the Chain Reaction Afghan which is free from Interweave Crochet.

Glenda I absoloutely love these Blankets. Your work is truly amazing and how kind of you to donate them both to our 'SIBOL' Group for the Elderly. The second one really has some very interesting Squares and I love the colours that you have made it in. I have made a Slide Show for you, sit back and enjoy!





Glenda please contact me if you are reading this post. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find your email address. I have put a letter in the post 1st Class to you to thank you for these gorgeous Blankets  just in case you don't see my post.

Our Blankets are going to be delivered very soon, so please stay tuned and read about my deliveries.
Thank you Glenda and thanks to everyone for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!




                                                                          x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!