Thursday 18 October 2012

Two new Blankets today!

Good Morning to you!

I am inviting you to join our SIBOL GROUP ON RAVELRY!
I'm very happy to be showing you our 'Faces Blanket' today. This really was an interesting Challenge and once again we have had a great variety of Squares. Thank you so much to everyone that has contributed to this particular Challenge.


Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this particular Challenge.

Here's my Slide Show.





Created with flickr slideshow.

I hope you like it!

I am also very grateful to 'insearchofme' over on the MSE Knitting Forum. She kindly offered to 'take a bag' of 25 Squares for me and the finished Blanket is so beautiful. It really is a striking Blanket I absolutely love it. Thank you to everyone that has contributed Squares for this particular Blanket too! Another stunning Blanket for our Nursing Homes.


Thanks to 'insearchofme' for assembling. Thanks to everyone for the Squares!

I particularly like the Butterflies attached to the corners, a great idea!
'insearchofme' has made up 4 Blankets for me, and I am terribly grateful to you. Thank you!

I've made a Slide Show for you! Sit back now and enjoy!





Thanks to everyone that has contributed Squares and indeed Blankets to 'SIBOL'.  All being well I am off to Sutton Coldfield on Friday to deliver 20 Blankets. Then I shall be going back out again towards the end of November with our final delivery of Blankets for the year.  I am terribly grateful to everyone that has supported 'SIBOL'.

If there is anything you would like to know about any of our Blankets, or anything you would like to know about joining our Group, please contact me Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thank you!
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!