Thursday 23 August 2012

'Silver Lady'.

Hello everyone!

241. 'Silver Lady' thanks to Bev for assembling.



What a great name for one of our blankets! I am very grateful to baw1812 (Bev) over on RAVELRY for assembling a bag of squares for me. As I was saying over on SIBOL, helping me make a bag up is a Challenge in itself! Bev has made an excellent job of this blanket and I particularly like the added colours to it. Bev has also made some pretty Butterflies to compliment the blanket which I'm very grateful for  not to mention the gorgeous ribbon thank you so much for everything!

Let's take a look at this beauty!


Created with flickr slideshow.


I'll hopefully be back tomorrow I have lots more to show you!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. This one is very pretty - I love all the pinks and greys together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!