Friday 24 August 2012

'Blues and Greens!'

Hello and thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins'.

This wonderful blanket arrived yesterday and this is the first chance I've had to blog about it. I do like to put the blankets on 'Mrs Twins' because I know there are some who follow this blog rather than our main one.

243 'Made and donated by Liz (UK) during Lent'.

Liz contacted me some weeks ago and told me that she was making a blanket for our 'SIBOL' project during Lent. What a good idea! This blanket has turned out so well, just look at the colours in it. Really beautiful and some of my favourite colour combinations. I love the border too.  Decorated with butterflies and green ribbon another wonderful blanket for our homes.

Thank you so much Liz for thinking of our 'SIBOL' project, I am very grateful to you. I have made you a Slide Show sit back and enjoy!


Created with flickr slideshow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!