Thursday 19 July 2012

Update on Magazine Clear out!

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for taking an interest in my 'back issues' of magazines.
I still have magazines for sale, so if you are interested please email me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
or RAV mail me 'MrsTwins'.

I accept Paypal, Bank Transfer if you are interested or a cheque if that's better for you.
All proceeds will go towards our SIBOL costs.

I would like to thank everyone who has already bought a copy and I'm just listing now what is left.

I have quite a lot of the following magazines and I decided it was time to say goodbye to them, 'although' I love them to bits! I need the room.


Knit Today magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage


Simply Knitting magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage


Let’s Knit magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage


Inside Crochet magazines £2.00 each. Plus postage.**


Are you looking for a particular issue? Email me and ask me I'll have a look for you.

I also have
Let's Get Crafting Issue 27. Toddler Knits £2.00 plus postage


Magazine clear out.


Woman's Weekly Knitting &  Crochet Special £2.00 plus postage
(April/May 2011)

Woman's Weekly Knitting & Crochet Special £2.00 plus postage
(Summer 2011)

Magazine clear out.

Magazine clear out.


Irresistible Gifts to Knit Toys & Toddlers. 'Simply Knitting'. £2.00 plus postage (64 pages)

Magazine clear out.

Irresistible Christmas Gifts to Knit. 5.00 plus postage (66 pages)

Magazine clear out.

Woman's Weekly Best of Our Knitted Toys. £5.00 plus postage (98 pages)
(Brilliant for Knitted Toys).

Magazine clear out.


Thanks everyone!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!