Friday 13 July 2012

Two new arrivals!

Good afternoon,

We have two new blankets for our Nursing Homes. I am always very grateful for your help and today I would like to thank Marilyn for hers.

She has very kindly made and donated a blanket which she has called 'Cream Lace'. This really is a superb blanket, the joining makes it so delicate looking.

Not only has she made a blanket herself she has helped me out assembling a blanket and I'm very happy to be showing you 'Peppermint Ice' as well. Thanks to everyone that have contributed squares for this blanket I am terribly grateful to everyone!

Sit back and enjoy our Slide Show!

Thank you so much Marilyn, you are terribly kind helping me.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for visiting everyone!

Have a great weekend!

Love Suex

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Mrs Sue .....48 getting close to 50 .....love them .....having fun after work....You ahve a wonderful weekend "0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!