Saturday 9 June 2012

Your last chance to own a SIBOL! Why not help Alzheimers!

Hello Everyone!

My EBAY auction runs out today! I am auctioning three Blankets to raise money for Alzheimer's here in the UK which effects so many people in this country and worldwide!  Why not support this worthwhile Charity!

All details are over on SIBOL, please pop over!

I am also extremely pleased to be showcasing two fantastic Blankets which have been sent in by Joyce here in the UK.

What wonderful ideas Joyce has had! The first a mouthwatering 'Fruit' Blanket. 'Nice and Fruity!'.

Look at the fruit on this Blanket! Makes your mouth water! Thank you very much Joyce!


Aren't the Squares beautiful! But that's not all. Joyce has made a Blanket to celebrate the 'Diamond Jubilee'. Such a lot of thought has once again gone in to this Blanket. I am over the moon that Joyce has been kind enough to donate both Blankets to SIBOL. I will be delivering them to Nursing Homes very soon indeed!

This Blanket is called 'Celebrations!'.

This is a special 'Diamond Jubilee' Blanket made by joyce28. Thank you so much Joyce! Wonderful!


I told you they were nice, thanks so much Joyce I am terribly grateful to you.

Here's a Slide Show now, sit back and enjoy!




Created with flickr slideshow.

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are true works of Art. Just wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!