Monday 18 June 2012

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 181!

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 181.

Good Afternoon to you all.

Thank you for popping in to Mrs Twins this afternoon. We have a blue Blanket for you today, and I really like this one. Mind you I like them all.

We have some fluffy yarn in the middle of this Blanket which is a nice change. I love all the Grannies in this Blanket. Thanks to everyone that has contributed Squares for this particular Blanket I do hope you like it!


I love this Blanket. (Mind you I love them all!)


Beautiful Granny Squares!

Thanks to everyone for sending Squares in for this Blanket.


Our Blankets are adding up! Thanks for visiting today!


x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blanket -- Maybe perfect for the "young" men needing something warming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!