Wednesday 20 June 2012

More donated Blankets today!

Hi Everyone!

I am very happy to be showing you two new Blankets which have arrived at my home today.
They have been made by Fiona in the Netherlands and she has very kindly donated them to SIBOL.

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 183. 'Jurgen's Sunshine'. Made and donated by Fiona (Netherlands).,

'Jurgen's Sunshine'


Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 182 'Beach Flowers' Made and donated by Fiona (Netherlands).

'Beach Flowers'

I am terribly grateful to you and I am so pleased SIBOL gives you a lot of enjoyment!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Enjoy your Slide Show Fiona! I hope these Blankets are inspiring you to pick up your hooks!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see everyones differences. Colour,design and patterns. Truly inspiring
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!