Friday 1 June 2012

'Molly' SIBOL 169.

Welcome to 'Mrs Twins'

I have had great fun putting together SIBOL 169. Not only are they all beautiful Squares, happy memories started flooding back too! Do you remember 'Molly?' Yes I know you do. A lovely friend over in the States who sadly passed away sometime ago. The middle Square in this Blanket was made by Molly and so I want to name this Blanket in her Memory. Molly was a lovely person, who gave me lots of advice with SIBOL at the very start over two years ago. She also helped me put my SIBOL button on my Blog. She loved her Crafts as we all do. I hope you enjoy looking at the Squares in this Blanket and I know the Blanket will be giving a lot of comfort to our Elderly folk here in the UK.
I'll leave you now with our Blanket 'Molly'.

Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this Blanket.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for visiting

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty blanket Sue. Molly was a very sweet lady - she gave my blog it's very 1st award. Hope you're having a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!