Wednesday 28 September 2011

Our 97th Ta - Dah!

I just love this Challenge, flowers are my favourite!


Hello Everyone!

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' this evening.

I have 'another' Ta - Dah for you. Our 97th! Our second 'Grow me a Garden' Blanket.  Three more to go before we get to that magical number '100'!

I have had such a lovely time putting these gorgeous Squares together. You know I love 'Flower Squares' and these ones are just superb!

Thank you to everyone that has very kindly donated these Squares, I'm over the moon with them once again. It has certainly been a great Challenge to assemble.

Let's take a look at the Squares.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thank you to everyone that has very kindly donated these Squares!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful masterpiece, Sue; lovely squares and stunning putting-together of them!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!