Friday 2 September 2011

The Blankets are adding up now. SIBOL 86!


Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 86!


Good Evening Everyone!

I have another Ta - Dah for you! I have'nt even had to crochet a Square together this time! A parcel arrived in the post yesterday and I thought golly there are a lot of Squares here! When I opened it I found a Blanket. Yes a beautiful Blanket from Rainbow Ribbon.

I am just so touched by the kindness she has shown.  To receive Squares is just wonderful, but to receive a made up Blanket is just fantastic. This really saves me a lot of work and I am most grateful to her.

I'm sure you want to see it. I have made a Slide Show sit back now and enjoy! Rainbow Ribbon may I have a name for your Blanket please?  Thank you so much for going to such a lot of trouble.





Did you like the Blanket? I do hope so.

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' this evening.

x Sue x

9 comments:

  1. Oh, it's so pretty. That was very nice of Rainbow Ribbon to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Sue, I congratulate you, the blnket is again so beautiful, very nice weekend, I wish you all the best
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colours that kindly Rainbow Ribbon has chosen for this beautiful blanket; they make me think of freshly-picked raspberries and blackberries all mixed together! What a kind and generous lady she is!

    KathyXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. selam canım..her zaman güzel örgülerini görmeye geliyorum..tebrikler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que colorido lindo amei td,parabéns!!!
    Ótimo domingo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!! I really love the colours you used! Hugs.Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermoso, bellos colores, me gusta mucho su blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá Sue, tudo bom ?
    Só hoje tive oportunidade de conhecer seu blog.
    Seus trabalhos são lindos e criativos. Amei !

    Bjs
    Valeria Allão

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your blog, I'm taking your link so I can return more sempre.Seus works are wonderful!

    Simone Bitar
    Recanto das Borboletas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!