Saturday 30 April 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 64

A happy day for SIBOL. SIBOL 64 and we have won our competition! Thanks everyone!

Good Afternoon everyone!

I'm very pleased to be showing you today SIBOL No.64.  These beautiful Squares have come in from all over the World and I'm very grateful to everyone that has sent them to me.

I'm very pleased too that my friend BrendaS2 on Flickr very kindly said she would put a Blanket together for me. I really love the finished Blanket.  This one is for a Man, and even though they are darker colours I think the colour combinations on all the Squares are just perfect. I really love the edging that Brenda has done, just enough I feel not too fancy but just something nice to finish it off.

Thank you so much Brenda, I'm really very grateful to you.  Of course I had to hang a bit of Union Jack bunting up on the tree when I took the photos!

SIBOL No. 64 on the Royal Wedding Day.

Sit back Brenda and view your Slide Show and many thanks!





Just letting you know that our Royal Wedding Blanket won first prize in the competition run by Sharon of Great British Yarns! We have won £50.00 of on-line yarn vouchers and I'm so grateful to you all for taking part.  This yarn will go in the SIBOL Stash and I can't tell you how terribly useful it will be.

The Blanket was put on EBAY and I'm very pleased to tell you that Sharon raised £112.00 for Prince William and Kate Middletons Charity Gift Fund.  If you would like to follow the link you can see the other entries.

Have a lovely evening everyone and thanks for visiting Mrs Twins!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, first of all, Happy Royal Wedding day yesterday! A fabolous wedding indeed and a beautiful couple!.
    Congratulations for your prize! Your work is special and should be recognized. I'm really glad you won it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 64 Wonderfuls! Congratulations on all your successes both big and small -- You really are making a difference to people's lives
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! 64 blankets ...64 lovely ways to show love.Beautiful work and some different colors.

    Xo.Xo,Xo

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnak you for you beautiful work.I congratulate
    have a good day
    Josefina
    tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!