Saturday 2 April 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing 'The Royal Wedding' Blanket.

Hello Everyone!

I have now finished a special Ta - Dah! The 'Royal Wedding' Blanket.  I would like to thank everyone and if you'd like to pop over to Flickr you can hear my message!  It's a bit quiet, I can't get it any louder sorry. But it was fun making it with Mr. Twins.

I'm so pleased with the 'Royal Wedding' Blanket, I just loved the Squares that I had come in. As I said on SIBOL I'm always amazed when I put Challenges out to you, the response is always amazing! Such a variety
of gorgeous Squares!

Here are some photos for you!

Tried to think how I could present it!

Ta - Dah!!! 'The Royal Wedding' Blanket! Thank you to everyone that has contributed Squares! Much appreciated!

Sit back now and watch my Slide Show!




Have a lovely afternoon everyone!



x Sue x

11 comments:

  1. Well done Sue, its amazing - what a fabulous job you have made of it. Wills and Kate would be proud! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so awesome! What an effort, those squares are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what an original blanket and original squares!!! very british. Love it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, está maravilhoso, muito original mesmo. Bom Domingo, bjos doces

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous .....Lovely.All beautiful squares.....and just wishing you a nice weekend.
    Thanks for always passing by ....it makes my day !

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! I am finishing my first crochet, a rug. As soon as I finish, I'm going to try something like your blanket. It is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Just discovered your great blog and will follow it !
    Best wishes
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another truly lovely creation. You amaze me :)
    Please drop by for an award!
    much love xoxox
    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Sue, the blanket looks fantastic!!! Loved hearing your voice. So funny, when the only exchanges have been written to suddenly hear sound :-)
    Good luck with the competition

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic effort! Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Sue( Mrs Twins) There is the true answer to not worrying too much about crochet. Your blankets are absolutely beautiful and yet you think you get confused. Long may such a wonderful confusion reign.
    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!