Saturday 15 January 2011

My 50th SIBOL! 'Liquorice Allsorts!

I love this Black and White the best! SIBOL 50. 'Please add note if you see your Square!'

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a nice Saturday.  I'm extremely happy to be introducing my 5Oth SIBOL today! 1,250 Squares now assembled! We've done pretty well Ladies I think....

I have two more to do in this Black and White theme. Here is the 2nd one. It's called 'Liquorice Allsorts!'.

005

Sit back now and enjoy having a look at the Slide Show, thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!
Have a good weekend.





rebekka's goodies suggested 'Liquorice Allsorts' today.
Kimblesathome suggested the name yesterday and so did Pearly Queen for the first Black and White so we will go with this one for the second blanket, thank you Ladies! x
This time spelt the English way, although Pearly Queen is from France! x

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Outstanding Sue. These just get better and better.You continue to do a terrific job.
    Many thanks for your care and concern. We are fine at our place - hardly affected at all and the army of helpers to cleanup has been tremendous. So many disasters happening all over the world.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Sue and Sibol´s Group.I love this one , it´s gorgeous .Good for both female and a male but more like for a male.Very nice.Wishing you all a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Sue, from such small beginnings and dreams, it has grown so much. And ALL the blankets are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another special blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! The Black and White combo looks so nice!I love all of your Sibol blankets though, each time I see one I think "that's my favorite color combo" until I see the next one! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, amazing - the black and white theme is really striking - I love it. Glad you like the name suggestion. Thoroughly well done SIBOL Queen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another totally amazing blanket :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sue!!! what a special blanket this one!!! Love black and white, very elegant!
    As always, good job.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still find it hard to think this is number 50 wow all are fAbulous i love each one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's pretty incredible! I just love this one... but then, I seem say that everytime I call in :-) X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that little splash of orange in the middle - congratulations on reaching 50 blankets! Looking forward to seeing the next 50.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I love color, but this is splendid. The B/W is great. The name is perfect. 50th even better. Can't wait to see the next 50.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Few days ago I found your blog and I've really been impressed about your crochet creations that I like very much and inspire me. I'm looking forward to starting my own granny blanket!!
    So I'm glad to be your blog follower...
    By, by
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!