Tuesday 20 April 2010

Monday's New Squares - Good News/Bad News!

Hi Everyone,

It's Tuesday - but Monday's News! Does that make sense?

Anyway, first of all my internet is not working too well. This is the third day. Engineers are working on it apparently, we have to sit here and wait. I cannot accept any emails on the PC or here on the lap top. I do however get them on my iphone so I'll do my best to reply to you. If you can, please use Flickr mail. I'm frightened of missing someone on my iphone. Mr. Twin has a job to do tonight when he gets in from work. To phone 'Talk Talk'. Just not good enough!
So annoying!

Secondly, I had some really beautiful Squares come in yesterday from Pol on MSE Knitting Forum. These Squares are just ideal for our 'sun' themed Blankets over on 'SIBOL'. I'm sure you will agree. So bright aren't they? Great, just what we need. So I will put them in my Slide Show for you.

The third thing is - I want to thank Rachel for publishing my article on 'SIBOL' yesterday. I've already had some enquiries which is really good. I hope you will check her out if you haven't heard of her before. Rachel's Crochet Spot Weekly Update is really interesting and if you sign up it will come through your mail box every week.  I usually get mine Monday. Although this week I had to access it on my iphone!

The 'sun' theme Blankets deadline is tomorrow, but if any Squares come in after that date they will be used, please be assured.

Our next challenge over on 'SIBOL' is making 'FLOWER' Blankets. I'm so looking forward to this one! So look out your patterns and start 'Crocheting' or 'Knitting!'.

Thanks everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Those squares from Pol at MSE Knitting Forum simply ooze with electric sunshine. They are so bright and cheerful. Looking forward to seeing them in a beautiful blanket. I hope your systems will be working again shortly. Good luck to you Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pilar (pertinitaco)21 April 2010 at 08:06

    HI Sue! Congrats on your article been published in Rachel's site, surely you'll have a lot more people joining in this wonderful project. More bright squares coming in, you'll be busy for a while.
    I hope you get the technical problems solved quickly. And talking about problems, did you get your ring repaired? I hope so!
    Hugs, Pilar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just hate it when the internet goes down? Again, such an array of gorgeous squares, a real co-operative. Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog.

    Jak x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!