Thursday 17 September 2009

Introducing! Sue's Candy Ripple Cuddle Hugger!

Well hello everyone!

Thursday evening, gosh the week has flown by again! Well celebration day today. My ripple - Sues' Candy Ripple Cuddle Hugger is finished and I'm happy. Happy that's it's worked out well, happy now that I can get on with other things. How many days? 9 I think. That's not slogging away all the time either, just a couple of rows here and then whenever time permits. Like everyone else we all have things to be done, household chores, shops etc., But it's lovely to just sit and watch T.V. and pick up that old 'hooky' and count, count, count! I can now count up to 5! Surprised me too!

It's been quite a nice day here in the UK. So I took the ripple outside this morning to take some shots. I do love to put my Crocheting on my bench when it's finished. I thought the flowers looked quite pretty sitting on all those colours.

So what's next, well you'll have to wait and see.

Thanks to everyone for their support and best wishes while I have been making the ripple.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just walked in the door from being gone all day, over at my Moms. I'm drained, so probably won't blog today/tonight.

    First, I love the name. Isn't it funny how we start to name them after a while. And yes, my number is 4. I think our patterns were a little different. But, glad to know we both can count.

    You sure are getting the hang of blog. Just mindless rambling. There is something pretty cathartic about it and probably theraputic for the mind and soul.

    Well, time to run. I have no idea what's for dinner and Scott will be walking in any minute.... ickssssssssss

    Can't wait to see your next project... TGB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!